Immersion Gold Customized PCB,
Customized PCB 2L,
PCB Blog 25mil
Introducing our newly shipped PCB, a cutting-edge solution that combines superior materials, meticulous construction, and exceptional performance. This PCB is intended to meet the demands of modern electronics, offering reliability, precision, and versatility for a wide range of applications.
At the core of this PCB lies the Rogers RO3210 material, a ceramic-filled PTFE reinforced with woven fiberglass. This advanced substrate ensures robustness and stability, even in challenging environments. With a DK value of 10.2 at 10 GHz/23°C and a low dissipation factor of 0.0027 at the same frequency, this PCB guarantees excellent signal integrity and efficient power transmission.
To withstand extreme temperatures, the PCB boasts a high decomposition temperature (Td) of over 500°C, ensuring its structural integrity and performance even under harsh conditions. Operating flawlessly within a temperature range of -40°C to +85°C, this PCB is suitable for various industries and applications.
The stackup of this PCB consists of two layers, providing a compact and efficient design solution. The copper layers have a thickness of 35 μm, while the substrate (RO3210) measures 0.635 mm (25mil), ensuring optimal electrical performance and mechanical stability. The finished board thickness is 0.76mm, striking a balance between durability and flexibility.
Precision is a key aspect of this PCB's construction. With a minimum trace/space of 4/4 mils and a minimum hole size of 0.45mm, this PCB accommodates intricate circuit designs and allows for high-density component placement. The absence of blind vias simplifies the manufacturing process and ensures cost-effectiveness.
The surface finish of this PCB is immersion gold, providing a reliable and corrosion-resistant coating that promotes excellent solderability. The top solder mask is green, offering a visually appealing and protective layer. Additionally, both the top and bottom silkscreens are omitted for a clean and minimalistic aesthetic.
To ensure the highest quality and functionality, each PCB undergoes a 100% electrical test before shipment. This rigorous testing procedure guarantees that the PCB meets stringent standards and performs flawlessly in real-world applications.
With an impressive component count of 122, this PCB provides ample space for various electronic elements. The total of 190 pads, including 131 through-hole pads, 47 top SMT pads, and 12 bottom SMT pads, ensures compatibility with diverse circuit configurations. The presence of 212 vias and 9 well-defined nets facilitates efficient signal routing and enables seamless connections.
The PCB artwork is supplied in Gerber RS-274-X format, a widely accepted industry standard that ensures compatibility with most design software and manufacturing processes. The PCB adheres to the IPC-Class-2 standard, guaranteeing the highest level of quality and reliability.
This top-of-the-line PCB is available worldwide, catering to customers from different regions and industries. For any technical inquiries or questions, please reach out to Ivy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our dedicated team is ready to provide exceptional support and guidance, ensuring a seamless integration of our advanced PCB technology into your projects.
|10 GHz 23℃
|IPC-TM-650 220.127.116.11 Clamped Stripline
|8GHz to 40 GHz
|Differential Phase Length Method
|10 GHz 23℃
|Thermal Coefficient of ε
|10 GHz 0℃to 100℃
|ASTM D 638
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
(-55 to 288℃)
|Copper Peel Stength
|1oz,EDC After Solder Float
|Lead-free Process Compatible
RO3210: A Comprehensive Overview of its Key Properties
RO3210 is an advanced and high-performance material widely used in various industries for its exceptional electrical and thermal properties. This article provides an in-depth analysis of the key characteristics of RO3210, as outlined in its data sheet.
Dielectric Constant (εr):
The dielectric constant of RO3210 varies based on the manufacturing process, with a value of 10.2 ± 0.5 for the process-based measurement at 10 GHz and 23°C, according to IPC-TM-650 18.104.22.168 Clamped Stripline. The design-based measurement yields a dielectric constant of 10.8 within the frequency range of 8 GHz to 40 GHz, determined by the Differential Phase Length Method.
Dissipation Factor (tan δ):
RO3210 exhibits a low dissipation factor, with a value of 0.0027 at 10 GHz and 23°C, as per IPC-TM-650 22.214.171.124. This characteristic indicates that the material minimizes energy loss during signal transmission, making it suitable for high-frequency applications.
Thermal Coefficient of εr:
The thermal coefficient of the dielectric constant is -459 ppm/°C for RO3210 at 10 GHz over a temperature range of 0°C to 100°C, according to IPC-TM-650 126.96.36.199. This property highlights the material's stability and reliability across varying temperature environments.
RO3210 exhibits excellent dimensional stability, with a value of 0.8 mm/m in both the X and Y directions under COND A conditions, as specified by ASTM D257. This characteristic ensures that the material maintains its shape and size under different operating conditions, contributing to precise manufacturing and reliable performance.
- Volume Resistivity: RO3210 demonstrates a high volume resistivity of 10^3 MΩ?cm under COND A conditions, according to IPC 188.8.131.52. This property indicates its excellent insulating capabilities, making it suitable for applications requiring electrical isolation.
- Surface Resistivity: With a surface resistivity of 10^3 MΩ under COND A conditions, as specified by IPC 184.108.40.206, RO3210 offers effective surface insulation.
- Tensile Modulus: RO3210 possesses a tensile modulus of 579 kpsi (MD) and 517 kpsi (CMD) at 23°C, as per ASTM D638. This property highlights its structural strength and rigidity, contributing to its durability in demanding applications.
- Water Absorption: RO3210 exhibits minimal water absorption, with a value below 0.1% under D24/23 conditions, according to IPC-TM-650 220.127.116.11. This characteristic ensures the material's stability and reliability when exposed to humid environments.
- Specific Heat: RO3210 has a specific heat capacity of 0.79 J/g/K, calculated based on its composition. This property is important for thermal management applications, as it helps in determining the material's ability to store and release heat.
- Thermal Conductivity: With a thermal conductivity of 0.81 W/m/K at 80°C, as specified by ASTM C518, RO3210 exhibits good heat transfer characteristics, making it suitable for applications that require efficient heat dissipation.
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion:
RO3210 has a coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) of 13 ppm/°C in the X direction and 34 ppm/°C in both the Y and Z directions at 23°C/50% RH, according to IPC-TM-650 18.104.22.168. This property indicates the material's ability to withstand thermal cycling without significant dimensional changes.
- Td: RO3210 has a decomposition temperature (Td) of 500°C, as determined by TGA testing according to ASTM D3850. This characteristic signifies the material's thermal stability and resistance to high temperatures.
- Density: The density of RO3210 is 3.0 gm/cm3, providing an indication of its mass per unit volume.
- Copper Peel Strength: RO3210 exhibits a copper peel strength of 11.0 pli when tested with 1 oz EDC after solder float, as per IPC-TM-2.4.8. This property demonstrates its strong adhesion to copper substrates in electronic applications.
- Flammability: RO3210 is classified as V-0 according to the UL 94 flammability standard, indicating its excellent flame retardant properties.
- Lead-Free Process Compatible: RO3210 is compatible with lead-free processes, making it environmentally friendly and compliant with modern manufacturing regulations.
In conclusion, RO3210 is a versatile material with outstanding electrical, thermal, and mechanical properties. Its low dissipation factor, high dielectric constantand stability make it ideal for high-frequency applications. Additionally, its excellent dimensional stability, electrical insulation properties, and strong adhesion to copper substrates contribute to its reliability in various industries. With its thermal stability, efficient heat transfer, and resistance to high temperatures, RO3210 is a reliable choice for applications requiring excellent thermal management. Moreover, its compatibility with lead-free processes ensures environmental compliance. Overall, the exceptional properties of RO3210 make it a preferred material in the field of advanced electronics and other industries that demand high-performance materials.
Contact Person: Ms. Ivy Deng