RF-45 PCB: Everything You Need to Know
RF-45 PCB is a specialized type of printed circuit board that is designed to operate in high-frequency applications. Your RF-45 PCB is made of a ceramic-filled PTFE resin material that exhibits a high level of electrical stability, low loss, and low dielectric constant.
Features of RF-45 PCB
RF-45 PCBs come in different sizes, layer counts, copper weights, and thicknesses to cater to various design requirements.
Here are some of the features of RF-45 PCB:
- Dielectric constant: RF-45 PCB has a low dielectric constant of 4.5, which makes it well-suited for high-frequency designs.
- Dissipation factor: RF-45 PCB has a low dissipation factor of 0.0037 at 10 GHz, which means that it disperses minimal power and retains signal integrity during transmission.
- Layer count: RF-45 PCB can be designed in double-sided, multilayer, and hybrid PCB configurations, which makes it suitable for different applications.
- Copper weight: RF-45 PCB can have a copper weight of 0.5oz, 1oz, or 2oz, which affects its power handling capacity, signal transmission, and heat dissipation.
- Thickness: RF-45 PCB can come in varying thicknesses ranging from 20mil to 125mil. Thicker PCBs help reduce electromagnetic interference and improve stability.Benefits of RF-45 PCBHere are some of the advantages of using RF-45 PCBs in your high-frequency designs:
- High performance: RF-45 PCBs can maintain signal integrity, minimize power losses, and handle high frequencies well.
- Stability: The ceramic-filled PTFE resin material used in RF-45 PCB provides good electrical stability, which ensures that your circuit board performs as expected.
- Durability: RF-45 PCBs are made to withstand harsh environments and can handle high temperatures, high humidity, and chemical exposure.
- Design flexibility: RF-45 PCB can be custom-designed to your specific requirements, including layer counts, copper weights, thicknesses, and shape.
- Cost-effectiveness: Although RF-45 PCBs can be expensive compared to regular PCBs, their high performance and durability make them cost-effective in the long run.
RF-45 PCB is a reliable solution for high-frequency applications that demand stability, low loss, and low dielectric constant. With its varied design options and customization flexibility, you can create a design that meets your specific needs. If you're interested in using this type of PCB in your next project, reach out to a trusted PCB supplier and discuss your requirements.
Contact Person: Ms. Ivy Deng